We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our Web page.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Registration is not required to enter our site.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
- We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Website at any time and without notice.
- ACCESS COSTS
- You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use the Website. If you access the Website through a telephone line, please call your local phone company to determine if the access numbers you select are subject to long distance or other toll charges at your location. Also, if you access the Website through wireless applications (e.g., cell phones), your carrier, such as a wireless carrier, may charge fees for alerts, web browsing, messaging and other services that require the use of airtime and wireless data services. Check with your carrier to verify whether there are any such fees that may apply to you. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Website through any wireless or other communication service.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Website any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- NO SPAM
- You may not use the Website or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use the Website to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of the Website immediately and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to the Website, violates these provisions. We may take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
- LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITE
- CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- If in your view any copyright or other intellectual property right (“IP right”) that you may have is being infringed by/on this Website, please inform us of hereof immediately, thereby providing us with:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP right or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- a description of the IP right that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published or in case of a registered brand name, an excerpt of such register evidencing the registry.
- if you are not the owner of the IP right, a copy of a license in which you are granted the right to use and to protect such IP right.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; this information must be specific enough in order to enable us to localize such material.
- your name and full contact details
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- THIRD PARTY SITES; ADVERTISERS
- The Website may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on the Website are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser. We do show advertisement to our users, which is handled by Google AdSense. So any such concerns with our advertising should be directed to them respectably.
- INTERNATIONAL USE
- We make no representation that Content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations territories where the Content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact via our contact form.